Our logo



Ural Bldg Contracting Co Ajman




Ural Bldg Contracting Co

Tel: 06-7447422

Category/Detail: For-Hire and Contractors >>> General >>>

Ajman / إمارة_عجمان

Address: P.O.Box : 14366, Ajman


No-Major-Landmark-Info

Company listed before: Uranus Advertising (Tel: 06-7469469, 06-7469462) | Company listed after: Untted Rent Acar (Tel: 06-7469889)


Up to fifteen companies with similar names or scope of business are listed below:

  1. Abu Nawash Agricultural Materials - Abu Nawash Agricultural Materials Est,
  2. Abu Nawash Agricultural Materials (Reference: 1498) - Abu Nawash Agricultural Materials Est,
  3. Gulf Dunes Landscaping & Agricultural Services - Gulf Dunes Landscaping & Agricultural Services,
  4. Advanced Agricultural Systems - Advanced Agricultural Systems,
  5. Afamia Agricultural Materials - Afamia Agricultural Materials,
  6. Agricultural Irrigation & Drilling - Agricultural Irrigation & Drilling Est,
  7. Agricultural Irrigation Drilling - Agricultural Irrigation Drilling Est,
  8. Agricultural Materials Co - Agricultural Materials Co,
  9. Agricultural Materials Co Ltd - Agricultural Materials Co Ltd,
  10. Agricultural Materials Company Ltd - Agricultural Materials Company Ltd,
  11. Ahmad Awad For Agriculural Materials - Ahmad Awad For Agriculural Materials,
  12. Al Abadi Agricultural Co - Al Abadi Agricultural Co,
  13. Al Ahlia Agricultural Products - Al Ahlia Agricultural Products LLC,
  14. Al Ajban Agricultural - Al Ajban Agricultural Est,
  15. A C G Architectural Consulting Group - A C G Architectural Consulting Group,

Your Comments:



Comments

Sergei Popovich, (), 04.12.2008 - 04:15
The Ural Mountains (Russian: Ура́льские го́ры, Uralskiye gory) (also known as the Urals, the Riphean Mountains in Greco-Roman antiquity, and known as the Stone Belt) are a mountain range that runs roughly north and south through western Russia. They are usually considered as the natural boundary between Europe and Asia.

The Urals extend 2,500 km from the Kazakh steppes along the northern border of Kazakhstan to the coast of the Arctic ocean. Vaygach Island and the island of Novaya Zemlya form a further continuation of the chain. Geographically this range marks the northern part of the border between Asian and European sections of the Eurasian continent. Its highest peak is Mount Narodnaya (Poznurr, 1,895 m). Erosion has exposed considerable mineral wealth in the Urals, including gems such as topaz and beryl.The Virgin Komi Forests in the northern Urals are recognized as a World Heritage site. 68% of the Ural Mountains are located in Russia, whilst the remaining 32% are located in Kazakhstan.